29 Oct 2013

Winter warmers


Yesterday in between meetings at work I decided to go back to H&M and have another look at the jumper I spotted during my visit this weekend but I had another jumper grab my attention. This lovely fuzzy number is not really the sort of item I would usually pick, especially because the colour is so different from what I'm usually comfortable with but I was in a mood for experimenting and for the last few days I've been trying to convince myself that I can do with a little bit more colour this winter and this jumper came at the right time.
I decided to balance it all and get back to my usual black and grey comfort zone, with a new scarf that I picked up at the men's department, there's nothing that puts me back more in my comfort zone than a warm men's scarf?


No comments:

Post a Comment